How Much Does it Cost to Transport a Boat?
Boat shipping rates are difficult to understand unless you work in the industry. But are they really? In fact all the components that go into vessel transport quotes surprisingly make sense. Let me explain, the same trip to be planned in February or in June would have largely differing quotes. It makes sense when you think about how many people do not care to relocate in the winter when weather conditions make it more difficult and the kids are still in school. The average person shipping a car may not think about that.
So here are some things to think about when considering boat shipping rates:
- Make, Model, Year and Condition
- Vehicle weight & size
- Distance to be Shipped
- Origin and destination (accessibility to pick up and drop off areas, areas are located along a center route)
- National or International (duties, taxes and red tape)
- Time (Seasonal, Transit Time, Instructions to Store)
- Shipping method (Door to Door, Terminal to Terminal, Open or Closed Carrier and/or Special Handling Instructions)
- Operational Vehicle or In-Operational
- Storage of Personal Possessions in the boat
If you are wondering about a boat shipping rate from a competitor, let us give you a second opinion. You will receive personal customer service and consultation for your quote because vessel transport in more then just shipping a boat to us. We take into consideration what you want for your boat and price accordingly. Check out some example shipping rates for major routes we do.
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Florida to Georgia?
- What does it cost to transport a boat Wisconsin to Florida?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Wisconsin to New York?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Illinois to Michigan?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Michigan to Arizona?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Texas to Georgia?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from Arizona to Florida?
- What does it cost to transport a boat from California to New York?